Here are the best gadgets from CES 2018.
1. This is LG’s giant 65-inch 4K OLED TV. This rollable TV concept can emerge when you want it to. It goes back into its home box when not in use. You can adjust the height of the TV for certain types of content.
2. This is an $8,000 robotic umbrella. The Sunflower Shadecraft moves with the sun. It has a built-in entertainment system. It comes equipped with its own security camera.
3. Razer’s “Project Linda” concept turns your smartphone into a laptop. It has a laptop-shaped dock for Razer’s phone. This becomes the touchpad you’d normally have on a laptop. It will automatically display what is on your phone to the laptop screen.
4. Meet Samsung’s new modular TV. They call it “The Wall.” It can change sizes to best fit your environment. The one displayed at CES was a giant 146 inches.
5. Vivo tested the limits of a smartphone. They put a fingerprint sensor underneath the screen. This allows for more screen on the front of the phone.
6. Google’s Lenovo Mirage Solo is a smartphone in VR headset form. It’s their first standalone VR headset with high-tech hardware. It doesn’t require a smartphone, PC, or video game console to render VR graphics.
7. This is Toyota’s self-driving e-Palette concept vehicle. It will serve as a multi-purpose delivery vehicle, mobile office, or storefront. With Toyota’s recent partnership with Pizza Hut, the vehicle could be used to deliver pizzas.
8. LG revealed their ThinQ AI TV. It’s stunningly thin, OLED, and has 4K resolution. It can be controlled by Google Assistant.
What will be in store for 2019?
Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/sai